Those are all the times I woke up last night.
Well...when a baby is teething everything seems to get a little crazy.
SO needless to say, as I type this...I am exhausted. But it is important that I share this message…
Being tired, overwhelmed and struggling are all part of life. Of course we hope they aren’t the norm but in some season of life, they are.
In the past I would have had multiple cups of coffee first thing. Maybe I ate a crummy breakfast and had a “survival” mentality. Have you been there?
Me too...more times than I want to tell you.
Now, don’t get me wrong, today will be FAR from perfect! But it will be better than it could be. Today I am choosing something different.
I know that food is important but I am know that making sure I get my supplements in to boost my bodies ability to function and bounce back from the lack of sleep quicker is important. So here is a quick list of the BETTER choices I am making…
So far today...
- Only one cup of coffee
- Hot water with Ultima Electrolytes and Thrive Market Organic Greens and more (both available at Thrive Market
- Essential oils in my diffuser. I chose a blend (from my book) called Clear & Calm Diffuser blend that has Cedarwood, Eucalyptus and Lavender
Here is my plan for the rest of the day…
- Get outside for a walk
- Eat two more meals with lots of veggies in them
- Drink at least 50 ounces of water
- Take my probiotic and multivitamin (these change over time so send me a message if you are interested)
And that's it!
Nothing fancy. Just making choices that help my body instead of break it down more or cause it to work even harder.
Part of the reason I am posting this is because this hasn’t always been how I handle tough days. And I am sure I have more days ahead that won’t be filled with the best choices. BUT, it is possible to change. It is possible to take a moment and make more choices that fuel our body.
Whenever you are reading this. I encourage you to make one better choice. You deserve it:)
And you can always send me a message on social media or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)...I am here for you!
Let’s Thrive Daily!